1. Go to your Agency Menu (top right) and click on "Agents"
2. Located next to "Active Agents," click on "Add New"
3. Fill in the "Details" section with pertinent information
4. Account and Permissions:
User vs Agent: You can have as many "agents" in NowCerts without extra costs. This will help you keep track of production and commissions. However, an agent without "user" access cannot log into the system and is unable to make changes. To give agents "user" access, click on the "User" checkbox. Upon selecting "User," many extra settings appear:
- Time Zone: Choose the time zone of your user
- Advanced Settings: Click on this to set the hours during which you allow your staff to access NowCerts. You can also specify an IP address (e.g. enter the IP address of your office to limit access to agency data to your agency's computers only).
Choose the appropriate permissions you want a user to have. For example, it is not recommended to give any users "delete" permissions for any features unless they are administrators. To remove this permission, un-check the box below "Delete."
5. Click on the appropriate down arrow and add individual raters credentials, if applicable
6. Add the Agent Carrier Code. This allows NowCerts to automatically parse information for carrier downloads and commissions by the agent. Fill in "Code and Carrier" and then click on the green "+" button for each carrier.
Note: You may want to skip this step and instead add carrier codes when you add carriers. If you are adding an agent after you have been using this system for a while, you may add them now since all carriers have been added.
7. Once the profile is complete, click on "Save changes."
If you prefer a video: