Agent commission rules allow NowCerts to calculate commissions due to agents automatically. Before the system can achieve that, different variations of how the agents get paid must be entered. Since the agency may decide to pay agents different commissions depending on the carrier, MGA, and lines of business, it is important to specify these variations. Follow these steps:
1. Go to your agency menu and click on "Agents"
2. In the "Active Agents" list, click on "Details" next to the agent name
3. Select the "Commission Rules" tab and click on the blue "Add new" box
4. You will be taken to a window that is similar to the one you used to create Agency Rules. Once again, t
5. Once you are finished, click on "Save"
6. Repeat steps 3-5 as many times as you need
7. Repeat steps 2-6 for every active Agent you have
Here is an example of an agent commission structure: