June 18, 2018. Nowcerts releases the new REST API!
- "AuthenticateRestApi.aspx" for Authentication -> https://github.com/NowCerts/NowCertsTestWebServices/blob/master/TestNowCertsAPI/AuthenticateRestApi.aspx
- "InsuredsRestApi.aspx" for Import of Insureds -> https://github.com/NowCerts/NowCertsTestWebServices/blob/master/TestNowCertsAPI/InsuredsRestApi.aspx
- "PoliciesRestApi.aspx" for Import of Policies -> https://github.com/NowCerts/
NowCertsTestWebServices/blob/ master/TestNowCertsAPI/ PoliciesRestApi.aspx
--- end ---
---- Updates to REST API --- June 22, 2018:
We have a new method in the API where you can import one Insured and multiple Policies assigned to said Insured.
Take a look at the object we are waiting for: https://api.nowcerts.com/Help/
The POST method URL is: https://api.nowcerts.com/api/
---- Additional explanations for some methods (asked by clients) ----
Zapier methods like these...
... are mainly used by Zapier, but can be used by other developers for custom integrations too.
Explanation (to client) for the method POST api/Zapier/InsertProspect:
"Do not be afraid of the route that contains Zapier. It's still a regular API action. It can be used by other applications. And, yes, it is used by Zapier, too. You don't need to provide the "database_id". Currently our logic works like this:
In order to prevent the insertion of duplicate Prospects, we try to see if we have the existing Prospect using the following logic:
1. If we have "database_id", we try to find the Prospect by ID
2. If no Prospect was found, we try to search for them by email address (if given)
3. If no Prospect was found still, we try to find them by first name and last name (if given)
4. If no Prospect was found still, we try to find them by "commercial name"
5. If the Prospect was found, then we overwrite his attributes (address, phone, etc.). If no Prospect was found, then we create it. "
- (Simple) Search by name, address, email, and phone: https://api.nowcerts.com/Help/
Api/GET-api-Customers- GetCustomers_Name_Address_ Email_Phone
- (More complex method) Either filter the list by name, address, email, and phone, or do some paging: https://api.nowcerts.com/Help/
Api/GET-api-Customers- GetCustomersList_search-Name_ search-Address_search-Email_ search-Phone_paging- PageNumber_paging-PageSize
- The same action, but POST -> https://api.nowcerts.com/Help/