There are a couple of steps necessary to enable TurboRater & Nowcerts integration:
1. Enter your TurboRater username in your "Profile" (Agency or Agent)
2. Set-up your NowCerts bridging in TurboRater
To enter your TurboRater username in your "Profile", follow these steps:
1. From your agency menu, click on "Profile"
2. Click on the green "Configure" button located just below your agency menu
3. Scroll down to the "Raters - TurboRater" field, make sure the checkbox is marked, and type in your TurboRater username
To set-up your NowCerts bridging in TurboRater, follow these steps:
1. Log into your TurboRater account
2. Click on the "Administration" tab and select "Edit Agency Management Options"
3. Scroll down to the "N"s and check both "NowCerts" and "NowCerts Homeowner"
4. To the right of "Nowcerts", there is an option/link "Additional Information". Click on that and enter your username in the space provided. Just the username. Leave the rest blank or as it is.
Now, you should be all set to bridge quotes back to Nowcerts (and quote applications from Nowcerts to TurboRater). We have a separate article that describes where to find your bridged quotes.
If you prefer a video: