Any notable/additional information about an insured can be recorded in the insured's "Description" field. To edit an insured's "Description" field, follow these steps:
1. From your main navigation menu, click on "Insureds"
2. Under "List of Insureds," locate your insured and click on the gray "Details" button next to their name
3. On the insured's "Details" page, click on the green pencil button located just under your agency menu
4. Under the "Address" field, you will see the "Description" box where you may record any information about the insured
5. Don't forget to click on the blue "Update" button to save the notes you made
After saving your notes, the insured's "Details" page should include your newly updated "Description" and look somewhat like this: