Agency Bill 100% - this billing scenario occurs when as an agency you are billing and running through your trust account your clients' monthly installments.
1. go to policy > endorsement fee taxes > enter premium (commissionable premium) and non-premium (fees/taxes, the un-commissionable portion of the premium) > generate transaction (green tab at the top of your binding/endorsement entry)
2. Check the accuracy of your commissions. Gross, monthly earned or net "upfront" doesn't require a commission schedule, however, monthly net does. Enter your first expected commission, the number of remaining payments > generate:
3. Creating the Accounts Receivable (AR) to invoice > enter the insured down payment (either $ or % amount) > number of remaining payments > applicable processing fee > check add payables (preparing to retain monthly-net comm.)
> select ok
4. Multiple receivable and payable will be created. If you are charging a processing fee, you will notice a red number totaling the processing fee, go to the top "add item" > miscellaneous agency revenue > enter the processing fee amount > scroll to save > from the pull-down you select > save and create multiple invoices:
5. Go to documents > issue payment > add each payable > select each corresponding net commission > add.
*Tip: I find that adding the issue payments, for any agency billing scenario, just after I added the invoice(s) helps to put the AP on your radar; helps to track and retain commissions. Which, in turn, keeps your records and reports accurate.