To sync an Office 365/Outlook email, follow these steps:
1. From your main navigation menu, click on "E-mail"
2. (If you already have an email synced with NowCerts) Click on the gray "Add new Account" button in the top right corner of your screen
3. Click on the blue "Sync your E-Mail with IMAP or POP3" button
4. Type in your name, email address, and password. Then, in the "Common Email Provider" field, select "Office 365" or "Outlook".
5. Once you are finished filling out the fields, click on the blue "Save Changes" button
If you are successful, you will be able to select your main email folders. If you experience any errors please try the following troubleshooting methods:
- Verify that IMAP is enabled for the email you are trying to sync. You can find this information within your admin console. (Link to Microsoft support article)
- Verify that you have the correct password by signing into Office 365/Outlook. (Link to Office 365 log-in page)
- Submit a ticket to our support team here