If you signed up for a 30-day free trial and put a credit card on file then there is no need to subscribe since your free trial will auto-convert to a paid subscription on the last day of your trial.
You can access the trial and billing information by doing the following below to track which plan you are trialing and the remaining days left within your free trial.
- Navigate to the agency/agent name in the top right corner to access the dropdown screen and click on the "Subscription & Payment" option.
- Once on this screen, you will see a few options.
- The plan you are currently trialing in
- Any additional users you have added to your trial above the number of users included in your plan
- IVANS carrier download button for adding IVANS to your subscription if in a plan that it does not already include.
- Details of remaining days left in trial.
- Unsubscribe option to unsubscribe from the trial.
- Change credit card details to update your credit card on file for your trial.
If you wish to trial a diffrent plan then the plan you are currently on, you may do so byt changing the plan and clicking the "Modify Subscription" button and following the prompts. You will not be charged for this plan change while in trial and the plan that you choose will be the plan that your trial will convert to a paid subscription to.
There are just a few reasons why you would be given the subscription screen upon logging into your account that has already been in an active subscription.
- Your annual subscription has ended and you need to subscribe to continue to use NowCerts. If you want to renew your annual subscription or create a new one, please contact support at email@example.com
- There was an issue with your credit card on file and your subscription was cancelled.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!